This blog is for me....but if you stumble upon it and get some valuable information or ideas, that's great. I'm a designer and I have a wallpaper, rug and textile design business. For the past few years my marketing has been virtually nonexistent with sad results for my business. I'd like to change that, so I'm challenging myself to get off my butt and do something about it.
- Get my new and improved wallcoverings in front of interior designers and into stores.
- Some of the wallcoverings take time to be printed so in the meantime I'm planning a colouring book for adults.
- Write my blog: blog posts will feature an interior designer/decorator, will have useful wallpaper or textile/rug related info, some of my work and inspiration.
- Increase my audience by focusing on content marketing.
- New wallpaper designs (I'm working on three designs at the moment).
- Get a pocket folder printed for wallpaper samples. This looks more professional and this way designers/stores can add more samples to the existing ones.
I think these goals are great for now.